05 October 2009

Jujurha Early Learning Centre



This was produced as a feedback video from the NGO, Bulungula Incubator, to their sponsors who supported this great initiative. There is a shorter online version and an extended version for a DVD.

I filmed and edited this piece.

The Jujurha Early Learning Centre (ELC) is the latest addition to the Bulungula Incubator portfolio of projects. The ELC will address education and health issues amongst children in the village, with a focus on children under 10 years.

Their aim is to establish a centre of education excellence in this remote rural village, and to encourage parents to become more actively involved in the education of their children.

For more information visit: http://www.bulungulaincubator.org

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Dave Martin said...

Hi Carlos
Greetings from Calcutta!!
I just saw your awesome video on the Bulungula Incubator - brilliant!! I just want to say a personal thank you for your hard work filming and editing it - you are a legend and I, and the whole Bulungula/Nqileni community are really grateful. Hopefully we'll see you there next year!
cheers
Dave

Unknown said...

hi Carlos. Any chance I can get an embeddable link for the video, so I can embed on my site? Also, the direct link copied from the heading URL doesn't actually work.
Thanks
Sam

Carlos Francisco said...

Thanks for the feedback. I have fixed the link which takes a person to the Bulungula Incubator web page.
I have emailed you the embed links to the best of my knowledge.
Carlos